CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The good, the bad and the sneezy.

I had my first booksigning for Lucky Chica at the fabulous Eagle Eye Bookstore in Decatur. Thanks to everyone who came out!  I gave away scratch-off lottery tickets to everyone who purchased a book!  One of my readers might get rich. I promise I won't be too jealous!


Next chance to get wealthy before reading my fun book - next Saturday, the 24th, at the Norcross Barnes and Noble at The Forum shopping center.


3 comments:

Val said...

I am going to read Chasing Secrets by Christy Tillery French and also Major Crush by Jennifer Echols. I don't buy any scratch offs,my hubby does. I do the iwon site when I get some time.

buddyt said...

I am reading CLOSE by Martina Cole at the moment and on top of my HUGH TBR pile is Pregnant _ Father Wanted by Claire Baxter ( if the TBR pile doesn't fall over and crush me to death!)

Carol

Julia Amante said...

What a cute idea with the lottery tickets. I hope your signing was a huge success. As predicted, I recieved your book as a birthday gift this week. Looking forward to reading it!